Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
GAMETRACKER FORUMS
Forum Home > Bug Reports [RESOLVED] > Servers last scanned 6 hours ago.
PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT
thesplacik • PM
#1
Servers last scanned 6 hours ago.
Jan 28, 2016 4:48 PM
Joined: Aug 19, 2011
Posts: 6
Hello,
Few of my servers from the group Square Gamers was scaned long time ago this for example: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/62.210.167.94:27019/ but I know from game that there are players on server. Please fix this
@edit:
I changed the server port but I still have the same problem:
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/62.210.167.94:27041/.
All other servers are working properly.
Last edited by: thesplacik Jan 29, 2016 12:04 PM
dangercseu • PM
#2
Jan 28, 2016 4:50 PM
Joined: Aug 13, 2010
Posts: 1
Hello. Why GT not scan my server?
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/79.124.56.61:27013
Please fix this problem.
Thanks.
adh07 • PM
#3
Jan 28, 2016 8:42 PM
Joined: Jan 22, 2016
Posts: 1
teamagaming • PM
#4
Jan 28, 2016 9:18 PM
Joined: Jun 21, 2015
Posts: 1
Hi,

I added my server yesterday to gametracker and since i added this server it has not been scanned again once in over a day

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.215.170:27015/

Is this something i have done wrong ?
xo_hudson • PM
#5
Jan 29, 2016 4:50 AM
Joined: Aug 21, 2008
Posts: 1
Last edited by: xo_hudson Jan 29, 2016 5:02 AM
wadeed • PM
#6
Jan 29, 2016 8:16 PM
Joined: Aug 10, 2015
Posts: 1
Hi there,

Our new server http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/167.114.120.137:2302/ seems to have scanned once when added and never since.

Thanks.
thesplacik • PM
#7
Jan 29, 2016 8:43 PM
Joined: Aug 19, 2011
Posts: 6
Bump. Not fixed yet.
noahmprice • PM
#8
Jan 30, 2016 1:28 AM
Joined: Jul 06, 2015
Posts: 2
niquit • PM
#9
Jan 30, 2016 7:20 AM
Joined: May 02, 2011
Posts: 1
Hi,

I have server CS:GO ( 31.186.82.184:28010 ).
This server is not refreshed. After I add it, is still 9/16 players and no statistics.

I tried delete server and add again, but when I click on Delete button there is no action.
thermo090 • PM
#10
Jan 30, 2016 10:54 AM
Joined: Jan 27, 2016
Posts: 1
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/212.91.26.64:27040/

in my server play people not see and no scanned help me
PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT