GameTracker > Forum > Bug Reports > Requests for Server Reranking and Unbans
Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
GAMETRACKER FORUMS
Forum Home > Bug Reports > Requests for Server Reranking and Unbans
PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT
westpgl • PM
#31
Jul 09, 2026 4:52 PM
Joined: Oct 09, 2015
Posts: 4
Game: Counter Strike 1.6
Name: RESPAWN.WESTCSTRIKE.RO | EST. 2016 | LEGENDARY CSDM
IP: 81.181.244.6
Port: 27015

Thank you!
blizzard1337 • PM
#32
Jul 25, 2026 5:19 PM
Joined: Sep 23, 2015
Posts: 3
Game: Counter-Strike 1.6
Name: - • [ CSWorld.GE ] • -
IP: 185.143.177.14
Port: 1337 / 999 / 111

Hello, I am the owner of these servers. I would like to request an unban / re-rank for my servers. I have read the guidelines and ensured that all issues regarding bots or idle clients are fixed. Thank you!
vasca_1994 • PM
#33
Jul 31, 2026 5:29 PM
Joined: Nov 21, 2025
Posts: 1
Hello,

I would like to request a review of my server IP ban.

My server is:
BRAILA.DUAL-GAMING.RO [VIP+REVIVE]
IP: 217.156.22.66:27015

I recently received this server, and the IP appears to have been banned before I became the owner. I am not responsible for the previous owner's actions.

I kindly ask you to review the ban and, if possible, remove it so I can manage my server normally on GameTracker.

Thank you for your time and understanding.
stonrex • PM
#34
Aug 15, 2026 9:38 AM
Joined: Jun 30, 2021
Posts: 1
Hello,

Game: Counter-Strike 1.6
Name: [RoZ] .:Zombie Escape:.| Diamond-X Finale !
IP: 217.156.22.117
Port: 27016

There are no fake clients or bots on my server. My server has been running with real players on the same IP address for over two years. I kindly ask you to review the server and re-rank it accordingly.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
cosmingl • PM
#35
Aug 23, 2026 11:41 AM
Joined: Jun 04, 2016
Posts: 14
Game: Left 4 Dead 2
Name: L4D2.GAMELIFE.RO - WWW.GAMELIFE.RO
IP: 191.96.94.110
Port: 27015
Contact: cosmin@gamelife.ro
Forum: www.gamelife.ro
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LittleBoyy/
ele1 • PM
#36
Sep 12, 2026 2:13 AM
Joined: Jun 24, 2023
Posts: 1
Game: Counter-Strike 1.6
Name: PUBLICO CS 1.6 ARGENTINA
IP: 45.235.98.62
Port: 27018
Last edited by: ele1 Sep 21, 2026 1:55 AM
skizor10 • PM
#37
Sep 19, 2026 7:10 AM
Joined: Jun 28, 2021
Posts: 1
Game: Counter Strike 1.6
Name: UCTT.info Zombie - Plague #1 [REMASTER | since 2013]
IP: 45.144.155.20
Port: 27015

Hello,
There are no fake clients/bots on my server. I will really appreciate if you re-rank it again, thank you in advance!
breakinggaming • PM
#38
Sep 20, 2026 2:48 AM
Joined: Apr 29, 2018
Posts: 3
Game: Counter Strike 1.6
Name: #2 BREAKING GAMING [MIX II]
IP: 45.235.98.66
Port: 27031

Hello,

I am requesting a review of the ranking status of my server.

The server is currently running with real and active players. There are no fake clients, bots or ranking/boosting services being used.

At the moment, the GameTracker page shows 0 bots and real player activity. If the server was previously detected for idle clients or any other reason, I would appreciate it if you could review the server again and clarify what caused the derank.

I have also reviewed the server configuration and there is no intentional use of fake or idle clients to manipulate GameTracker statistics.

Please review the server and consider restoring its ranking if it meets the ranking guidelines.

Thank you.
aycan • PM
#39
Sep 21, 2026 4:25 PM
Joined: Sep 21, 2026
Posts: 1
Game: Counter-Strike 1.6 [source: 1.2.1]
Name: Zombie Plague PalanKus [FreeVIP] [source: 1.2.1]
IP: 45.144.155.103 [source: 1.2.1]
Port: 27015

Hello, my server was banned due to an issue with bot plugins during test configuration. I have completely removed the bot and ping faker plugins (kgbbots.amxx and pingfaker.amxx). The server is now fully compliant with ranking guidelines. Please review and unban my server. Thank you.
feliciaclan • PM
#40
Sep 21, 2026 4:57 PM
Joined: Jan 16, 2021
Posts: 1
Name: FeliciaGaming™ JailBreak ` Jail.FeliciaClan.COM
Game: Counter Strike 1.6
Address: 95.173.173.116
Port: 27015

Hello Dear Managers.
We recently purchased our server and started our clan. We've been closed for a long time and rented this IP address. Unfortunately, we've been banned from the rankings due to the previous owners.
We demand that this be opened
PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT