Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
GAMETRACKER FORUMS
Forum Home > General Help > GameTracker for SA:MP?
multinfs • PM
#1
GameTracker for SA:MP?
Nov 22, 2010 3:33 PM
Joined: Nov 11, 2010
Posts: 1
Can you add a gametracker for the game: SAN ANDREAS:MULTIPLAYER?
burn • PM
#2
Nov 26, 2010 11:04 PM
Joined: Sep 27, 2006
Posts: 10923
There is a thread in the bug reports forum to make a request
I am retired from GameTracker after 11 years and will not be responsive for support requests.

airkite • PM
#3
Sep 20, 2011 7:10 AM
Joined: Mar 12, 2011
Posts: 1
burn wrote:
There is a thread in the bug reports forum to make a request

What you mean? Link please

multinfs wrote:
Can you add a gametracker for the game: SAN ANDREAS:MULTIPLAYER?

I am support this idea.
coolyou • PM
#4
Sep 22, 2011 7:42 AM
Joined: Oct 12, 2008
Posts: 439
multinfs wrote:
Can you add a gametracker for the game: SAN ANDREAS:MULTIPLAYER?


I support it tho
Former Gametracker Moderator.

- Please don't PM me since I'm retired, any PM's may go unanswered.
Last edited by: coolyou Sep 24, 2011 8:56 AM
effect2135 • PM
#5
Jan 01, 2012 7:33 PM
Joined: Dec 28, 2011
Posts: 1
takze popieram : )
I support it tho
vip-mystic_black • PM
#6
Jan 24, 2012 5:18 AM
Joined: Jan 02, 2011
Posts: 1
please add samp server
sid
kernell • PM
#7
Apr 25, 2012 3:17 PM
Joined: Apr 25, 2012
Posts: 1
For the MTA, too it would be nice.