Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
GAMETRACKER FORUMS
techss • PM
#1
HELP PLEASE !
Jul 28, 2011 8:17 AM
Joined: Mar 14, 2011
Posts: 4
I was MISTAKEN and I put my web server COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE at the web server at the COUNTER STRIKE 1.6
HOW TO CHANGE THIS PROBLEM ?
Please help !
MY SERVER 178.18.44.138:27015
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/178.18.44.138:27015/
Last edited by: deathhasabear Aug 01, 2011 10:51 PM
burn • PM
#2
Jul 28, 2011 3:54 PM
Joined: Sep 27, 2006
Posts: 10923
If you claim the server, you can change the game type of the page shown.
I am retired from GameTracker after 11 years and will not be responsive for support requests.

techss • PM
#3
Jul 31, 2011 8:13 AM
Joined: Mar 14, 2011
Posts: 4
Could not scan server !
burn • PM
#4
Jul 31, 2011 4:56 PM
Joined: Sep 27, 2006
Posts: 10923
It seems like a bug with scanning. I will move this to bug reports.
I am retired from GameTracker after 11 years and will not be responsive for support requests.

deathhasabear • PM
#5
Aug 02, 2011 8:11 PM
GAMETRACKER ADMIN Joined: Oct 29, 2007
Posts: 560
The scan requests to the server appear to be timing out with no response. Is there something that leads you to believe it is a bug?
burn • PM
#6
Aug 03, 2011 4:06 AM
Joined: Sep 27, 2006
Posts: 10923
When I tested it, the server showed as Online on GT, scanned on HLSW, but would not scan when claiming the server.
I am retired from GameTracker after 11 years and will not be responsive for support requests.

deathhasabear • PM
#7
Aug 03, 2011 5:18 PM
GAMETRACKER ADMIN Joined: Oct 29, 2007
Posts: 560
This issue has been fixed. Your server has been updated.