Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
GAMETRACKER FORUMS
Forum Home > Bug Reports [RESOLVED] > Automatic change of the port...
gamescraft • PM
#1
Automatic change of the port...
May 21, 2012 11:56 PM
Joined: May 17, 2012
Posts: 2
I created a tracker for my server 188.165.198.61 with default port for Minecraft: 25565 and Querry: 25565 too, but the GTscript changed the Querry port to 25566, and now I have an invalid tracker.

Can I ask for change the Querry port from 25566 to 25565?
burn • PM
#2
May 22, 2012 12:11 AM
Joined: Sep 27, 2006
Posts: 10923
Hi,

While the server was scanning correctly on the 25566 query port which it was added as over a month ago, I have deleted the server and re-added it under the correct query port.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/188.165.198.61:25565/
I am retired from GameTracker after 11 years and will not be responsive for support requests.

gamescraft • PM
#3
May 22, 2012 12:20 AM
Joined: May 17, 2012
Posts: 2
Thank you for the quick help.