Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
GAMETRACKER FORUMS
Forum Home > General Help > Disable server blog function
benetton-_- • PM
#1
Disable server blog function
May 05, 2014 8:14 PM
Joined: Sep 10, 2013
Posts: 3
In my opinion will be good, if you add one function: enable/disable server blog. I hope many people will interested in this.
burn • PM
#2
May 05, 2014 10:12 PM
Joined: Sep 27, 2006
Posts: 10923
Which server have you claimed that you would like the blog disabled for?
I am retired from GameTracker after 11 years and will not be responsive for support requests.

benetton-_- • PM
#3
May 06, 2014 11:12 AM
Joined: Sep 10, 2013
Posts: 3
burn • PM
#4
May 06, 2014 12:20 PM
Joined: Sep 27, 2006
Posts: 10923
It has been disabled
I am retired from GameTracker after 11 years and will not be responsive for support requests.

benetton-_- • PM
#5
May 06, 2014 1:35 PM
Joined: Sep 10, 2013
Posts: 3
Thanks