Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
GAMETRACKER FORUMS
Forum Home > General Help > Wrong number of Favourites
noccer • PM
#1
Wrong number of Favourites
Aug 19, 2025 3:51 PM
Joined: Sep 13, 2007
Posts: 26
After logging in, gt shows me that i got 8 favourite servers. This is wrong, so far i have only 6 fav. servers. I deleted some in the past, which is months ago and the wrong number (8) should be gone, i think.
UT99 and UT2004 player - Using best 333networks.com masterservers.
https://master.333networks.com/s/333networks
noccer • PM
#2
Sep 13, 2026 4:05 PM
Joined: Sep 13, 2007
Posts: 26
This is still a persisting problem, GT shows a higher number that i really have
UT99 and UT2004 player - Using best 333networks.com masterservers.
https://master.333networks.com/s/333networks
chimaera500 • PM
#3
Sep 13, 2026 4:34 PM
GAMETRACKER MODERATOR Joined: Jul 14, 2009
Posts: 4469
Simply go to the server page of one you wish to be rid of and click 'Favourite'.
That will remove it from your list of favourites.

caveat: you may have to click OK to confirm

__
I am a community user. I do not reply to private message requests for support.
Hint: I do not accept (or reply to) personal requests for re-ranking or unbanning.
You must use the forums please.

Links:
Forum Guidelines | Reporting abuse | Guides & FAQs | General Help