| westpgl • PM |
Jul 09, 2026 4:52 PM
|
|
Posts: 4 |
Game: Counter Strike 1.6
Name: RESPAWN.WESTCSTRIKE.RO | EST. 2016 | LEGENDARY CSDM IP: 81.181.244.6 Port: 27015 Thank you! |
| blizzard1337 • PM |
Jul 25, 2026 5:19 PM
|
|
Posts: 3 |
Game: Counter-Strike 1.6
Name: - • [ CSWorld.GE ] • - IP: 185.143.177.14 Port: 1337 / 999 / 111 Hello, I am the owner of these servers. I would like to request an unban / re-rank for my servers. I have read the guidelines and ensured that all issues regarding bots or idle clients are fixed. Thank you! |
| vasca_1994 • PM |
Jul 31, 2026 5:29 PM
|
|
Posts: 1 |
Hello,
I would like to request a review of my server IP ban. My server is: BRAILA.DUAL-GAMING.RO [VIP+REVIVE] IP: 217.156.22.66:27015 I recently received this server, and the IP appears to have been banned before I became the owner. I am not responsible for the previous owner's actions. I kindly ask you to review the ban and, if possible, remove it so I can manage my server normally on GameTracker. Thank you for your time and understanding. |
| stonrex • PM |
Aug 15, 2026 9:38 AM
|
|
Posts: 1 |
Hello,
Game: Counter-Strike 1.6 Name: [RoZ] .:Zombie Escape:.| Diamond-X Finale ! IP: 217.156.22.117 Port: 27016 There are no fake clients or bots on my server. My server has been running with real players on the same IP address for over two years. I kindly ask you to review the server and re-rank it accordingly. Thank you for your time and consideration. |
| cosmingl • PM |
Aug 23, 2026 11:41 AM
|
|
Posts: 14 |
Forum: www.gamelife.ro Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LittleBoyy/ |
| ele1 • PM |
Sep 12, 2026 2:13 AM
|
|
Posts: 1 |
Game: Counter-Strike 1.6
Name: PUBLICO CS 1.6 ARGENTINA IP: 45.235.98.62 Port: 27018
Last edited by: ele1 Sep 21, 2026 1:55 AM
|
| chimaera500 • PM |
Sep 18, 2026 4:42 PM
|
|
GAMETRACKER MODERATOR
Posts: 4469 |
reckless wrote: You are not the registered owner of the Gametracker server page. Only the registered owner may make a request to be re-included in the rankings. This is clearly stated in several places in these forums. You may apply again when you have taken ownership of the server page. Post deleted. UPDATE: My apologies, I misread the result of the server search. I see that you have taken ownership of this server. Please post again and I will remove my quoted post. I am a community user. I do not reply to private message requests for support. Hint: I do not accept (or reply to) personal requests for re-ranking or unbanning. You must use the forums please. Links: Forum Guidelines | Reporting abuse | Guides & FAQs | General Help
Last edited by: chimaera500 Sep 18, 2026 5:18 PM
|
| skizor10 • PM |
Sep 19, 2026 7:10 AM
|
|
Posts: 1 |
Game: Counter Strike 1.6
Name: UCTT.info Zombie - Plague #1 [REMASTER | since 2013] IP: 45.144.155.20 Port: 27015 Hello, There are no fake clients/bots on my server. I will really appreciate if you re-rank it again, thank you in advance! |
| breakinggaming • PM |
Sep 20, 2026 2:48 AM
|
|
Posts: 3 |
Game: Counter Strike 1.6
Name: #2 BREAKING GAMING [MIX II] IP: 45.235.98.66 Port: 27031 Hello, I am requesting a review of the ranking status of my server. The server is currently running with real and active players. There are no fake clients, bots or ranking/boosting services being used. At the moment, the GameTracker page shows 0 bots and real player activity. If the server was previously detected for idle clients or any other reason, I would appreciate it if you could review the server again and clarify what caused the derank. I have also reviewed the server configuration and there is no intentional use of fake or idle clients to manipulate GameTracker statistics. Please review the server and consider restoring its ranking if it meets the ranking guidelines. Thank you. |
| chimaera500 • PM |
Sep 20, 2026 6:48 AM
|
|
GAMETRACKER MODERATOR
Posts: 4469 |
Reminders - Before You Post
1. Please read the top post in the thread (by dr_bot) before posting, including any links. ( Top Post ) 2. If you do not own the server page of a server that has been removed from ranking, do not post until you own the page. If you do post before you own the page, your request will be deleted. 3. If you post more than once for the same server; your posts will be deleted. 4. If you create posts for re-ranking or unbanning under another topic; your post(s) will be deleted. 5. Please do not comment on other member's posts/requests. That is not what this thread is for; your post(s) will be deleted. 6. Please do not ask why you were banned or de-ranked. Doing so only proves that you have not fully read and understood the rules. 7. Requests are dealt with in order from first to last. If you remove an earlier request to make a new request you could be delaying action. 8. Gametracker does not accept money / bribes to allow servers to be listed, 'boosted' or to stay in or return to the rankings. If anyone approaches you for payment it is a scam. They can not fix your 'problem'. 9. Do Not post server reports in this thread. They will be deleted on sight. Finally; I am not the administrator. I do not ban or de-rank servers. I also do not have the power to 'fix' your problem. Please do not message me asking for your ban to be lifted; I will not respond and will block you from future messaging. Further information: Guides & FAQs I am a community user. I do not reply to private message requests for support. Hint: I do not accept (or reply to) personal requests for re-ranking or unbanning. You must use the forums please. Links: Forum Guidelines | Reporting abuse | Guides & FAQs | General Help |