GameTracker > Forum > Bug Reports > Server Statistics have disappeared
Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
GAMETRACKER FORUMS
Forum Home > Bug Reports > Server Statistics have disappeared
mauricioozaki • PM
#1
Server Statistics have disappeared
Oct 02, 2026 4:09 PM
Joined: Apr 02, 2026
Posts: 1
Hello, everyone!

Could you please help me?

I noticed today that my server has lost all of its statistics. I haven't changed anything, and the IP is still the same, but it looks like GameTracker has registered it as a new server today.

https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/187.127.10.46:27015/

Does anyone know what might have happened?

Thanks for your help!
chimaera500 • PM
#2
Oct 02, 2026 4:21 PM
GAMETRACKER MODERATOR Joined: Jul 14, 2009
Posts: 4472
The topic has been covered.

Please see here; Server issue stats reset

My apologies but;
To avoid numerous threads on this subject, I will be locking this post and deleting any further related new topics.
This post's subject is clear enough for anyone to recognise the issue and no further posts would improve or clarify the matter.

From myself and the administration; We are sorry for any inconvenience and frustration caused to everyone affected.


__
I am a community user. I do not reply to private message requests for support.
Hint: I do not accept (or reply to) personal requests for re-ranking or unbanning.
You must use the forums please.

Links:
Forum Guidelines | Reporting abuse | Guides & FAQs | General Help
chimaera500 • PM
#3
Oct 03, 2026 8:53 AM
GAMETRACKER MODERATOR Joined: Jul 14, 2009
Posts: 4472
See Above.
__
I am a community user. I do not reply to private message requests for support.
Hint: I do not accept (or reply to) personal requests for re-ranking or unbanning.
You must use the forums please.

Links:
Forum Guidelines | Reporting abuse | Guides & FAQs | General Help